Credly advanced the digital credentialing ecosystem in 2019, and we're so thankful you shared in this journey with us. Highlights of the year include giving youracclaim.com a facelift, our customers doing amazing things with digital credentials, and creating some integrations with other great companies to make the issuing and accepting of digital credentials even easier.
As we head into 2020, let’s take a look back at the blogs that were the most read and shared.
- Video: What Are Digital Credentials? It makes sense that, as digital credentials gain popularity, there are questions about what they do and what value they can bring. This quick video explains exactly how digital credentials can make a positive impact on any organization, higher ed institution, or even professional association.
- Video: You’ve Earned a Digital Badge… Now What? Now that we’ve established the benefit of digital credentials, this video goes on to explain what to do after you’ve accepted your digital badge.
- Sharing Badges on Social Media Actually Works. This blog was on the list last year and for good reason. Digital credentials are great for verifying achievement, but they’re also an incredibly effective marketing tool. Social media is a powerful piece of the digital credentialing story for both badge earners and badge issuers, and this blog highlights exactly how to promote achievements on social media.
- No Guts, No Glory: The Story of MetaData. This blog was also on our list in 2018 but got an update this year which brought new eyes to it. Digital credentials are backed by meaningful, verified data that allows anyone who views them to get proof of skills. Judging from this blog’s popularity, secured verification is important to you, too.
- Credly’s Acclaim Platform Integrates with Canvas LMS. This integration was highly anticipated and warmly welcomed by our earners and issuers. The integration saves faculty and staff time when issuing digital credentials, as they can set rules at the badge level to automatically issue badges to students who have met specific criteria.
Thank you again for joining us on this exciting journey to bring verified achievements to the masses this year. We can’t wait to see what 2020 has in store. Have a happy and safe new year!