Several Credly customers have experienced huge surges of digital credentials earned on their platforms in the last few weeks. IBM noted that between April 1st through April 15th, they saw a 120% year over year increase in earned IBM digital credentials. It’s safe to assume that people are spending more and more of their time learning new skills that will equip them with the tools they need to succeed once this pandemic is over.
If you need to hire new employees, retrain your existing workforce, or are looking to expand your training and development programs, these are the most popular skills and badges earned from January 1, 2020, through May 15, 2020, on Credly’s Acclaim platform.
- The Project Management Institute is seeing a significant increase in its badges issued for skills like Benefit Analysis, Communications Management, Human Resource Management, and Risk Management. All of those skills are going to be critical to get the economy back on track post-COVID.
- Cisco is helping the world to connect virtually and is having a huge increase in people earning their Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching badge. This certification validates the skills required of associate-level network professionals to understand network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, security, and management. There isn’t an organization on earth that wouldn’t benefit from having an employee with verified proof of those skills.
- CompTIA badges have been issued to over two million technology professionals around the world and validate skills such as cyber forensics, security configuration, and threat analysis. With remote work becoming the norm, having someone with proof of skills from a leading organization is a must.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals is also proving that cloud computing and security are top of mind for forward-thinking organizations around the world. By earning this badge, learners are validating the skills and knowledge to manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities. Badge earners have a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle and can take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments.
- The Pharmacy Technician Certified Board (PTCB) is validating skills like medication safety, patient care, and medication dispensing through their digital badging program. While not IT related, it’s safe to say that pharmacists who have proof of their professional learning benefit the entire world right now. \